The first question is who can restore this status, which criteria and parameters should be for recovery? Everything is quite simple, since you have the right to request a renewal of your status, first, when you satisfy the DACA’s initial parameters and criteria from 2012, and you meet the following terms like:
- You were staying in the United States after August 15, 2012, without any irregularities and delinquencies if you had previously left the country
- You have always been in the territory of America after acceptance of your DACA request
- You do not have any criminal offenses or serious administrative offenses in immigrant history that would jeopardize US national and social security
The policy of President Trump in relation to immigrants is not positive, however, to date, immigrants have the full right to continue the process of updating the status of DACA.
You may renew DACA status if:
- You updated your DACA status earlier
- You did not leave the United States before or after August 15, 2012, without advance parole.
- You do not have any criminal, serious administrative cases and you are not held criminally liable, you are safe for the community and do not pose any threat to national and public security. Also, there are no corruption crimes in your immigrant history.
- You are not a threat to national security or public safety.
Renewal process for DACA status
When applying for renewal of your DACA status, you need to submit such documents:
- You need to complete I-821D, I-765, and I-765WS
- Providing a copy of the birth certificate, if necessary
- Providing a copy of the photo for the purpose of confirming the identity card
- Providing weighty evidence of your long stay in the United States
- Providing a copy of the grades of your school certificate
- Providing all other copies of documents required by the DACA
- Attach a receipt for payment of the submitted form – $ 465
After your application for renewal of the DACA status, USCIS officer will begin to verify information which you provide. After you will be notified of the approval of your application and will be given a work permit after.
Fee and cost of renewing your DACA status
The cost of the status update request is $ 495. In providing certain circumstances in which applicants cannot pay the above-mentioned amount, there is an option provided by the immigration service, which is to not pay commission.
Due to unstable position of DACA situation, we recommend you to check everything on the official website of the USCIS. If our article was helpful – share with your friends. If you have a question don’t hesitate – contact us.