- Leavenworth – ideal small town for Christmas relaxation
- Put-in-Bay – perfect Christmas in a REALLY small town
- Pigeon Forge – Christmas with a history accent
- Crystal River – swimming paradise in a perfect Christmas town
- Solvang – have a piece of Denmark for Christmas
- Jackson – small town for Christmas if you are a cowboy fan
Do you want to celebrate this Christmas different from what you’ve had so far? Do you want to get unforgettable memories and colourful photos of Christmas markets in the middle of the street? Lastly, do you want this Christmas to be special for you and your family? If yes, this article is for you and today we’ll have a look at best places to spend Christmas in the USA and you’ll hopefully find your perfect Christmas town and have your best Christmas ever in that place!
If you think that the USA is all about New York with its skyscrapers, Chicago with its theatres and Las Vegas with casinos, you’re not right. The USA is much more diverse than you can ever imagine and therefore can offer you so many other opportunities to explore while being on Christmas location. So, let’s start and find out where are the best small towns to visit for Christmas.